Returning Students Online Registration Procedure
To register as a returning students for the new session, you should possess a working Debit card from with account balance adequate enough to handle:
- Appropriate Portal Access payment
- Appropriate School Fees payment
Then follow these easy steps:
- Sign In
- Pay Portal Access Fee
- Pay School Fees
- Register Courses
- On the Home Page, type your User ID (you should have your User ID and Password as a returning student of this University. Please Contact Help Desk to retrieve your if you have forgotten them) and click Log in
- If you have not paid your Portal Access Fee, you will be prompted to do so. Enter the PIN generated from your online transaction or Click Buy PIN to recharge your portal account and make payments.
Pay School Fees
Remember that during Sign up, you were given an online account. To be able to pay fees, you need to recharge your account first. You should have enough in your account to enable you pay fees from it.
To Recharge your account:
- Log in to www.ust.edu.ng with your User ID and Password.
- Click Account Options and click Recharge A/C
- Enter the PIN generated from your online purchase, or click Buy PIN and follow the instructions to buy your School Fees PIN.
- Click Submit after entering your PIN
- If your recharge was successful, you will be informed that you have recharged your account.The same message will also display your previous balance and your current balance after recharging.
- You can follow the same procedure to continue recharging your online account.
To Pay School Fees
- After recharging your account, Click Make Payments
- From the Fee dropdown list, select the fee you want to pay
- To view the details of the fee, click Details
- Click Pay Fee to pay the fee online If the payment was successful, you will be informed that you have successfully paid the fee you selected. The same message will also display your previous balance and your current balance after payment of the fee.
To Print your receipts
- Click Account Options and click Receipts and a list of fees for which you have made payments will be displayed
- Click on the name of the fee. The details of that fee will be displayed in a different window. The details will contain the amount of the fee, your name, department and other details.
- Print that page; that is your receipt.
Any course you are taking for the semester must be registered online. Scores will not be entered for courses that are not registered online. During course registration, failed courses in the previous semester will be registered automatically before other courses. To register your courses online:
- Log on to the UST website at http://www.ust.edu.ng
- Sign in with your User ID and Password
- Click SERM
- Click Course Registration
- Select the Semester
- Enter your address while you are in this institution in the Current Address box
- The courses you are supposed to take are already chosen for you.
- Click Register